In cooperation with InnoEU Tech Bridge we organise an online seminar tailored for start-ups who are interested in entering the Chinese market. The agenda is to better understand doing business with China and receiving hands-on advice from renowned experts.
The session is part of the "Bridge to China market decoding program". The content addresses science-based entrepreneurs with an internationally relevant and innovative product, looking to enter the Chinese market.
Dr. Tania Becker
- Center for Cultural Studies on Science and Technology in China at Technical University Berlin
- Creating cultural awareness and pointing out cultural differences regarding China
- Co-Founder of Things Move China
- Showing challenges and differences of the Chinese market with the example of Success Stories
- Investment Director and Partner from Shanghai Science and Technology Investment Co.
- Giving a Chinese perspective on European Startups and Innovation
- Director of R&P China Lawyers, Beijing Director of Acclime China
- Presenting practical insights into the legal framework in China and important steps to protect one's innovation