Funding & Financing
Prepare supports the further development of the founding idea and the application for the Berlin Startup Grant and EXIST, including support services such as jobs, consulting and startup ecosystem..
Applications are continuously possible.
Who is being funded?
- Interested parties (preferably teams) who are ...
… willing to work full or part time on the startup project
… have their place of residence in Berlin (registration address)
What is being funded?
- Innovative startup ideas
- Development of an application for the Berlin Startup Grant, EXIST Start-up Grant or EXIST Research Transfer within the funding period seems plausible
What kind of support is provided?
- Infrastructure: Free workplaces in the Co-Working Space of the Startup-Incubator Mitte or Adlershof
- Know-how: Free coaching, advice and support in applying for subsidies through the start-up service, advice and qualification modules as well as integration into the start-up ecosystem of the Humboldt University of Berlin
- Period of eligibility: 2 to 6 months
How do I apply?
3 steps to the Prepare Program:
- Book an initial consultation appointment
- Fill out application documents (received after positive outcome of the initial consultation)
- Receive key