LAB TO MARKET is a program for researchers in Advanced Materials considering commercialising their technology.
Who should participate?
- Researchers in Advanced Materials and future entrepreneurs who want to understand the business potential of their scientific idea and start working on business plan.
- Researchers who want to see their inventions applied outside of the lab, at industrial scale, via collaborations with industrial partners.
- Researchers looking to expand their network outside of academia.
The program will start February 24th with an Ideation Workshop ("Does my scientific invention have market potential?"). If after the workshop you think "YES, my invention should go from Lab to Market!", you will be invited to apply to the full program (Deadline March 21st 2021).
- Pitch trainings
How to pitch in front of industry experts & investors
- IP STRATEGY GUIDANCE
How to best protect your technology
- Market validation
How to successfully bring your technology to market
- Public Funding Session
How to access public funding
- ONLINE DEMO DAY
Present to a wide audience of industry experts, researchers and investors.
- February 24th 2021: Ideation Workshop
(Does your scientific invention have market potential? Let's find out!)
- February 25th-March 21st: Applications to the program
- March 22nd-March 29th: Selection and finalists announced
- April 5th-April 18th: Workshops & pitch trainings
- April 22nd: Demo Day